Policy and Strategy
Who We Are
The Assistant Director of National Intelligence for Policy and Strategy is Corin Stone.
Mission and Vision
Promote an integrated Intelligence Enterprise by developing the National Intelligence Strategy, evaluating the Intelligence Community’s strategic posture and progress, and enabling and integrating successful strategic planning and execution efforts.
- Promote and encourage Community-wide long-range perspective
- Support and enable the success of others
- Facilitate dialog across the IC on strategic direction and progress
- Promote transparency in communications internally and externally
- Our unique “value-added” attribute: providing the DNI and the IC with comprehensive (all missions, all functions, all organizations) strategic, long-range direction
- Lead IC Strategy Development – Promote a unified Intelligence Enterprise through development of the National Intelligence Strategy
- Integrate Strategic Direction – Provide and support development and implementation of IC-wide strategy assessments and strategic plans across all functions and all organizations.
- Evaluate IC Strategic Progress – Enable IC implementation, strategy and performance assessment
- Promote IC Innovation – Conduct the annual Galileo Awards program to find bold, innovative ideas and creative solutions to our nation’s intelligence challenges