- Facilitate integration between the Intelligence Community and Federal, State, Local, and Tribal Partners.
- Promote communications and training to enhance mutual understanding between and among ODNI, the Intelligence Community, and Federal, State, Local, and Tribal Partners.
- Implement and institutionalize the Domestic DNI Representative Program.
- Develop and implement standardized processes for collaboration between the Intelligence Community and Federal, State, Local, and Tribal Partners.
- Develop and implement an enterprise approach to foreign intelligence relationships, aimed at integrating and optimizing Intelligence Community engagement with foreign partners.
- Support the overseas DNI Representatives through direct engagement that facilitate their leadership of the Intelligence Community team in the field • Lead coordination of Intelligence Community sharing and foreign liaison issues through various DNI committees and forums.
- Integrate and align key foreign intelligence relationships through the development of ODNI Partnership Plans, as a complement to the ODNI Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Identify emerging issues and forge solutions to ensure the fullest utilization of U.S. national intelligence capabilities in support of military operations.
- Develop and sustain communications and collaborative networks between the Intelligence Community and U.S. Military organizations.
- Lead, manage and oversee the DNI Representative program at military commands.
- Foster quality Intelligence Community participation in the joint military education continuum, focusing on improving war fighter knowledge of national and allied intelligence capabilities.
Private Sector Partners
- Raise awareness of the importance of partnerships between the Intelligence Community and the private sector.
- Facilitate the sharing of appropriate and relevant intelligence information to the private sector.
- Improve and expand relationships with the private sector to build trust and leverage existing efforts for the Intelligence Community.
- Maximize the use of private sector information and expertise to support intelligence missions while protecting privacy and civil liberties.
The Public-Private Analytic Exchange Program (AEP), sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis (DHS/I&A), on behalf of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), facilitates collaborative partnerships between members of the private sector and teams of experienced IC analysts to form a number of subcommittees. This annual program provides IC analysts and private sector partners with a better understanding of select national security and homeland security issues.